FS:Spitfire 1500 hardtop Fremont, CA

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: FS:Spitfire 1500 hardtop Fremont, CA
From: Mike Sharp <mike_sharp@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:06:22 -0700
Hi,

I don't want to deal with ebay, shipping, etc.  Hopefully someone here
can use this.

Spitfire 1500 hardtop in good condition, ready for restoration.  No big
dings, etc.  Only missing the B-post hold down brackets and arms.
Ripped headliner.  Everything else is there and in usable (not show)
condition.  Not a restoration nightmare.  You *MUST* pick it up in
Fremont, CA.  First $100 takes it.  I've got two and I've only got one
Spitfire.

If you promise to give it a good home I'll toss in a pair of newly
remanufactured B-post pads.  ...the ones that keep your top from
scraping up the bodywork.

    --Mike