Re: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air-con question - SORRY NON-LBC!!
From: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
Or, you could take a DPO approach:
1. Tie a stout piece of twine to the wire you poke.
2. Guide it around the engine (clear of the fan
blades), and push it through the firewall somewhere
there's already a hole and grommet.
3. Wrap it loosely around the steering column to keep
it out of the way.

Then, when the AC isn't working, unwrap the twine from
the steering column, give it a tug or two to get the
AC back on, and rewrap the twine 'til next time.

If I'd been born in Britain, I'd have designed cars .
. . .

M D "Doc" Nugent
Renton, WA