RE: Speakers and batteries

To: Ed Hamilton <h_edward@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Speakers and batteries
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:11:11 +0100
I didn't find it too hard locating MX5 seats in the UK, just found the
numbers of lots of scrappies off the internet and spent an hour or more on
the 'phone.  Quoted prices from #50 to #250 for a pair (all black, cloth) -
guess which set I went for!  Bad news in the UK is that official UK MX5s did
not come with the headrest speakers, so only cars imported from abroad (and
there are a lot of S/H Japanese imports around these days) have the
speakers.

I agree about the size thing - I'm 6'3" and ended up regretting the swap,
only because the seats made me sit too high, otherwise they were great.
Below 6' and you are probably OK.

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.