RE: SU float bowl overflows

To: "'George P.'" <spitdriver78@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: SU float bowl overflows
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:04:07 +0100
George,

I don't have any strong opinions on your overflow idea, but it seems fine.
IIRC (and I've been over 6 months Spitless now) my original UK 1500 had an
overflow rather similar to what you describe as having right now.

I'm mainly writing to say that my car fed fuel to the rear carb, then the
front, so your supply routing is not necessarily wrong.  I have no reason to
suspect that any DPO changed the routing on my car (although of course I
cannot be certain!).

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.