RE: Speakers and batteries

To: "Ed Hamilton" <h_edward@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Speakers and batteries
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:49:18 -0400
Ed,

As Richard mentioned, the Miata seats option has been tried by more than
a few - Paul Tegler has a great site on how to install them.
Personally, I really like them because they not only give you speakers
for the car, but more importantly if you are using the car as a somewhat
regular vehicle or on any kind of long trips the seats are far more
comfortable.

All that being said, the one draw back is if you are tall, they may put
you to high in the car.  At 6', I find if they had been any higher I
would have no longer fit in my own car :).

The other trick is locating a set, I found this to be much harder than
actually installing them!