RE: Speakers and batteries

To: "Ed Hamilton" <h_edward@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: Speakers and batteries
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:18:42 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: spitfires-owner@autox.team.net
[mailto:spitfires-owner@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ed Hamilton
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 9:41 PM
To: SpitfireMailList; Spit6 Mail List
Subject: Speakers and batteries

I must be nearing completion since I'm contemplating the above subject.

1.) Does anyone have any experience with the Optima batteries?  I have
up-rated my electricals to a Bosch 65 amp unit and am wondering what the
proper battery specs. should be.
------------------------------------
Hi Ed,
In addition to my Spitfire, I own a hybrid vehicle (Honda Insight) and I
am semi-active on a few EV lists (more of a lurker, really).

Optima batteries are generally well regarded amongst the EV-ers.  In
fact, one of the folks (whom I regard as an EV guru) has his electric
dragster sponsered by Optima - that's good enough endorsement for me.  I
plan on using an Optima when I need to replace my Spitfire's (or
Insight's) battery.

-Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
'01 Honda Insight (61.5 LMPG)

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.