Re: pulling an engine without a engine lift

To: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pulling an engine without a engine lift
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:15:35 -0400
Granted an A-Series MG Midget engine is a bit
lighter than a Spit  (not much) but we lifted one
with a 3' long 1.5" x1.5" backyard deck railing post.

If it broke, it must  have been the grain, right where you were
placing the stress.

I've pulled small V8's with a come-along tied to a 2x4 ceiling
rafter in a 40 year old garage (stupidity of youth)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com