Firewall protection

Subject: Firewall protection
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:36:34 -0400
I know this question has been asked and answered. But I have to
rebuild the clutch master cylinder and I figure while it is all apart I
should claen up the peeling/rusted paint from the firewall.

I know to remove all the pieces and then wire brush clean, maybe
even grind the rust away ;-(.    What do I want to do to protect, repaint
this area. I am in Canada and looking for supplies I can get here.

Thanks

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
running a '73 MkIII GT6 engine KF1951HE.