Re: Insurance

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:05:30 -0400
Message text written by Laura Gharazeddine
>Go figure!<

Hey kid go figure this.  I have a friend who lived in a town that has a
major highway (freeway) running through it and since there were a lot of
accidents on the highway the towns people paid a higher rate for insurance.
The people on the highway were traveling to and from work in Boston and
most of the people were from out of state.

And to add to that, I own two driveable vehicles. One is a ford mini van
and the other is an 82 Jag, now I have to pay full insurance on both even
tho I can only drive one at a time.

The arthur       >;-} :4 O:-)-}8<
www.anedieco.com/tr.htm
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar   (Jennifer)
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar   (boxy lady??? 8-} )