RE: Insurance

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:29:27 -0500
1961 Austin Healey Sprite.
limited to 3500 miles a year.  NOT just parades/club events
no winter driving (unless I call first)
Full Comprehensive Coverage/$100 deductible
Stated value of $4500
Had to submit pictures and get historical plates

$36/6 months

State Farm Insurance

Spitfire should be about the same/it's not insured yet

Bill