RE: Seeking Triumph 1300 car/info

To: Martin Scerri <martin_scerri@bigfoot.com>
Subject: RE: Seeking Triumph 1300 car/info
From: Leon Scriven <LEON@CollectACan.co.za>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:35:39 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEEA3F.5892E054
        charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Scerri [mailto:martin_scerri@bigfoot.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 1999 2:27 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking Triumph 1300 car/info

Wanted:

Triumph 1300 car, manuals, or any related information (Melbourne,
Australia)

If anyone knows of a vehicle for sale, preferably in Australia, but will
consider importing from overseas - or if anyone has other
information/manuals/books on this car, please drop me a line.

I already have a parts catalogue, but that is the extent of my
collection.

--
Martin Scerri
martin_scerri@bigfoot.com

Martin,

If you want any information on books available on the triumph go to the
internet to motorbooks.com. I am sure you will find all the information you
are looking for there or at least the books your are looking for. For info ,
you can go to the triumph site.

Good Luck,
If you are looking for spare I got an 1300 as spares.

Leon
ZA
66' spitfire