Re: Insurance

To: "Bill Gunshannon" <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Andrew R. Lindberg" <andylindberg@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:38:22 -0500
Although not central to the current insurance thread, I have been told that
teenage girls no longer have a statistically lower accident rate than
teenage boys.  Can't remember the source, don't know if they were reliable,
but my observation of current driving habits would seem to confirm it.

-- Andy L. (GT6 and Volvo 122)