Re: new owners questions

To: "Nigel Anderson" <nigel.anderson@advancedeng.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: new owners questions
From: "rstieg" <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:18:20 -0500
congrats.

Now Run, dont walk to the nearest bookstore/foreign car shop and get a 12
buck copy of the Haynes manual on the Spittire.
Did my whole car ( a '75) with that book alone.  There are other manuals
out there-I'd recommend the Haynes 1st.

Cant help with the fuel line problem-I'v just installed a set of dual
HS-4's and one of 'em spits gas everywhere. I rebuilt em without benefit of
a manual, just a xerox from a buddy with a 260Z.  Japanese carbs are
different.  I may try to get a pro shop to look at em.  Too dangerous to
leave to chance.

good luck on your project-this list is really great for do it yourselfers.

rick stieg