RE: new owners questions

To: "'Nigel Anderson'" <nigel.anderson@advancedeng.freeserve.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: new owners questions
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:50:56 -0400
Nigel,

Congrats on your purchase.  The problem usually associated with steady
flashers stems from not enough current to activate the relay.  Reduced
current is usually the result of bad grounds.  Check all the wires from the
switch to the relay to the bulb.  Clean all connections you may ancounter,
and don't stop at the first one that fixes the problem.  Clean them all
while you're at it b/c they'll all need to be cleaned sooner or later.

As to the second question,  I use my Bentley and my Haynes manuals.  Not
sure if the have a Bentley for Spits (I have a Midget), but if they do the
information's clearer, but not as step by step as the Haynes.  I've found
them to complement each other.  Both, if available, should be available from
the usual suspects (Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com, or the Brit car
suppliers like MossUK and Rimmer).

No info on the third question, sorry.

Michael

'78 Midget
'87 300ZX

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |