Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel
From: Richard Beels <rbeels@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:09:15 -0400
You don't need an extra leader hose, just loosen the clamping screws
on the "stopper" and slide it down the hose until it's where you want
it to be and tighten the screws.

And the reels go on sale every other month or so at my local store so
if they're not when you first go there, just wait....   :-)

At 4/21/2008 at 22:32, Shakespearean monkeys danced on Paul
Parkanzky's keyboard and said:
>It sounds like that's exactly what I should buy.  I'll try to find the
>best deal I can on a couple of self-winding reels with 50' of rubber
>hose on them.  I need a couple of other things from Harbor Freight
>anyway, so I'll look there next time I get a chance.  I'll mount one
>between the garage doors and one on the opposite wall (next to the
>compressor).  I'll put both of them up high with a 5' leader hose on
>them.  Thanks for all the advice everybody.
>
>-Paul
>
>On 4/21/08, David C. <cavanadd@verizon.net> wrote:
> > At 07:12 AM  4/21/2008, Doug Braun wrote:
> >  >I couple of years ago I bought one of those generic
> >  >Chinese retracting reels (with 50' hose) from a swap
> >  >meet vendor.  They were normally about $75 at the
> >  >time, but he was getting ready to pack up, so I got it
> >  >for only $60.

Cheers!