Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:23:55 -0700
At 07:12 AM  4/21/2008, Doug Braun wrote:
>I couple of years ago I bought one of those generic
>Chinese retracting reels (with 50' hose) from a swap
>meet vendor.  They were normally about $75 at the
>time, but he was getting ready to pack up, so I got it
>for only $60.

I have two of the Harbor Freight models.  Harbor Freight doesn't list
them on their website right now, but it's the same as this one:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_47578_47578
Only I got mine on sale for about $30 or so.  I haven't had any
problems with them.  I mounted them about seven feet up, and I also
have drops at waist level with QD fittings on them and about 15 or 20
feet of 1/4" hose hanging on them.

Dave C