Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel

To: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:32:31 -0400
It sounds like that's exactly what I should buy.  I'll try to find the
best deal I can on a couple of self-winding reels with 50' of rubber
hose on them.  I need a couple of other things from Harbor Freight
anyway, so I'll look there next time I get a chance.  I'll mount one
between the garage doors and one on the opposite wall (next to the
compressor).  I'll put both of them up high with a 5' leader hose on
them.  Thanks for all the advice everybody.

-Paul