Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?

To: "'shop talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?
From: "Patricia Lane" <lane495@nctc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:05:41 -0600
----- Original Message -----

> I'll second the Linksys WRT54G.

FWIW, I also like the Linksys WRT54G.  I have a computer in the garage/shop,
one in the master bedroom, a Palm, and a computer up at the barn, all of
them have no problem connecting to the network.  The barn is roughly
200'-250' away from the router.  This weekend I am hoping to connect the
"barn cam"  up to the wireless to  keep an eye out for newborns so I don't
have to keep running up there checking on them.

Patricia