Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?

To: "'David C.'" <cavanadd@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?
From: "Bill Gingerich" <bill@gingerich.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:24:32 -0600
I'm using a Linksys WAP54G at work.  It has twin external antennas.  Covers
our 15000 sq. ft. call center just fine.

At home I have a Dlink DI-624.  It has a single external antenna, and seems
to cover my 2200 sq ft house pretty well.

Not sure what either cost these days, but I'd buy either one again.

Bill G
OKC