Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:01:22 -0500
At 10:29 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:
>Last week I created an account on the aircraftspruce site to request
>their catalog.  Today I received their email newsletter despite
>leaving the "send me a newsletter" checkbox unchecked when I created
>the account.

Yup.  That's how the bastards do business.  And it's spam, plain and simple.

I tried their "unsubscribe" instructions (not that it worked
before.)  And reported them to their ISP via spamcop.net, and cc'ed
their postmaster@ and sales@ addresses.

Interestingly, they were just added to Spamcop.net's dynamic "black
list" within the last day.  apparently I'm not the only one that's pissed.

Hmm... think I'l go punched some of their email addresses into some
known spammers'  "unsubscribe" processors,  bwahaha.

   -Wayne