Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:32:11 -0600
FWIW -

I'm a long-time customer of Aircraft Spruce and yesterday I received the
first two e-mail solicitations I've ever had from them.  And I'd LOVE to
hear from them about sales, etc.

In fact, I find that even e-mailing them regarding orders isn't particularly
effective - you really do far better on the phone.  They're a fairly old
company that's grown quite a bit through acquisitions in the past few years,
and I really don't think they're too computer-oriented at all.  They're
certainly not intentional spammers.

Karl