Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam

To: "Shop-TalkList" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:44:39 -0600
Check out (free) "Googlemail" for a solution to most of the problems
traditional with email.  First,  they give you (free) almost 3 gig of space to
store your mail (or anything else) on THEIR server leaving your hard drive
free of mail clutter;  that's for EACH  (free) account you open.  Second, they
have the best spam filter (free) I've ever used . . so good that I don't even
spot check it any more, I just let it automatically dump at 30 days.  On top
of this, they've just given existing  users a FREE web site.   Encouraging is
the fact that Google just stood up to the feds to give one the best privacy of
any of the major mail handlers.  I've been on Gmail a year and  I'm moving
everything to Gmail as fast as I can.  If anyone would like an invite for a
free gmail account,  ask anyone now on the service;  I have several I can send
myself; message me at my gmail account and I'll make an invite happen.  It's
no gain for me but I betcha you'll like it.

Tony Clark
eltonclark@gmail.com