Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam

To: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: aircraftspruce.com - spam
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:28:03 -0600
Another thing you can do is turn off the graphics in your mail reader. I
am on a dial up and use Thunderbird to read my mail. If I want to see
the graphics, I turn it on. I also leave attachments on my ISP's server
until (if) I want to download them.

The only way I can get broadband here is via satellite, or via a
wireless of over 10 miles. I am probably going for the wireless
connection, but not at rally high speed until I verify that it is solid
or not. If it is, I will up the speed and swing my phone service over to
that connection also. (We have 2 metro lines, which cost almost $100.)
Zingotel charges only $6/month for their service, so I can apply the
difference in phone charges to the wireless connection costs.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --