Re: quickie elect. question

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: quickie elect. question
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:26:50 -0400
My former "investment" property had a mix of two and three wire
installed even though it had modern breakers install. I can only think
the PO installed the box himself to get away with that. Anyway, I used
GFI breakers to protect the entire circuit. They are about $10 more than
regular breakers.

Jon