Re: quickie elect. question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: quickie elect. question
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:23:29 -0400
Funny note about "codes."  In Iraq, it's common that there is no bath tub
and you just use part of the bathroom as the shower (everything is tiled).
In the building I'm in now, there is a bath tub, but no curtian.  A "cool"
little feature is the 240v outlet and 3 light switches on the wall IN THE
SHOWER AREA!!!  That's right, you can be taking a shower, turning on and
off all the lights in the bathroom and plug in an electrical item at the
same time.  I'll post a pic of if you guys want to see this.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.