RE: WOOT! the tig is here!

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WOOT! the tig is here!
From: "Larry" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:43:16 -0700
Scott, to save yourself $$$ there wouldn't be anything wrong with running
wires and wiring in the receptacle (leave this open for electrician to see)
and leaving the final connection to the box to a pro.

Remember the wires coming into the box are a big as your thumbs, there's a
reason they are that big.......zap....

Larry Hoy