Re: Vinyl storage shed

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vinyl storage shed
From: "Wayne Farrington" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 08:56:59 -0700
Hmm my original reply didn't seem to go through. Try again.

john,
I just downloaded the 26 page instruction booklet for these sheds. Looks
like there is a boat load of pieces to this thing, quite the erector
set.

I need to figure out a foundation for it. I see it comes with a floor
section, but I hate to just set it on the dirt. Maybe use paver blocks,
or make a wood frame on pier blocks. Or I was wondering about using four
shipping pallets. I think they are 4'x4'? Those would be easily moved
with the shed when the time comes.

The 2' extension kit is another $230 to make it 8x8 (this would fit the
pallets without mods to them). Can't decide whether to get the 2'
extensions for $230, or just buy a second shed for $400...

Tried to look at the Rubbermaid one that Tim mentioned yesterday but
they did not have that model. May try lowes next.

Wayne