RE: Gantry Cranes

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Gantry Cranes
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:18:23 -0400
I was wondering if there was a place that had a better deal. Also, HF is
backordered on these until Oct.  And that normally means that they will
never have it again! 8>)

I think that 1 ton may do me.  It's mostly to move parts off of heavy
equipment that I'm working on.  (I.e. crane arm for my Unimog's Polecat)

Thanks for the advice.  It's great to know that we have an "insider" to HF
here!

BTW, I noticed that HF has better quality items at about normal costs.
This is one those items, I guess.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.