RE: Vinyl storage shed

To: "'Wayne Farrington'" <w.farrington@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Vinyl storage shed
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 21:49:14 -0500
You might also want to check out these two links.  One's a 7' X 11' shed and
the other is a 4.5' extension.  The shed has skylights, doors on three
sides, and a built in workbench.  You can add as many extensions as you
need.

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_shopping.jsp?n=0&oidPath=0%3a-23542%3a-38
373%3a-38412%3a-38447%3a857848&coe=0&BV_SessionID=_SC_1720752902.1094524577_
CS_&BV_EngineID=cccjadcmhemigedcfkfcfkjdgoodfkf.0

and

http://www.samsclub.com/eclub/main_shopping.jsp?n=0&oidPath=0%3a-23542%3a-38
373%3a-38412%3a-38447%3a774558&coe=0&BV_SessionID=_SC_1720752902.1094524577_
CS_&BV_EngineID=cccjadcmhemigedcfkfcfkjdgoodfkf.0

(or just go to www.samsclub.com and search for SmartShed)

Mike Frerichs
talon@tconl.com