Re: X10

To: tllaz <tllaz@cros.net>
Subject: Re: X10
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 05:01:17 -0500
Some (all?) of the handheld remote controls use radio signals, so they
should work for your distant shop.  The remote receiver can plug into an
outlet in the shop and control things there.

This wouldn't work with the computer control system, but carrying a
remote shouldn't be a problem when walking out to the shop.