Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>, <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>,
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:18:33 -0600
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>

>Skylights are wonderful.

Spoken like a true Californian.  Skylights are bad in Minnesota for several
reasons.

I don't want any interruptions in my roof shingles.  Ice damming is not fun.

I don't want any heat in my attic area.  Ice damming is not fun.

I want an uninterrupted ceiling with a vapor barrier and insulation above it
.  Ice dam... Well, you get the idea.  Even my heater intake/exhaust goes
out the side wall.

Also,  it's usually dark outside in the winter when I am available to work
in the shop.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/