Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:24:42 -0500
Hmm, why do I always forget to ask here... I will be converting my 100-head
dairy barn to a workshop over the next few years (Well, the bottom floor
anyway!) and have been going back and forth over concrete floors vs. wooden
floors. I've noticed the concrete sweats heavily whenever it goes from cold
to warm outside, and figured the humidity would be bad. I'm thinking about
wood instead, but don't know how it's laid. That is, what size timbers for
the flooring, what base to use, does it sit on the earth or is it raised,
etc...

Anyone else have a wooden floor?

Thanks!
Stan Fickes