Re: The Ideal Shop HELP

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Ideal Shop HELP
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 22:41:00 -0500

-> Hey people...What was that WHITE (?) board some one wrote a little
-> while back?That reflects light really well? What is its trade
-> name,and were do we find it in Oklahoma.??

 Most 'home center' type stores carry it in 4x8 sheets, either in the
paneling or bathroom supplies sections.  It's also known as "white
melamine board" and is basically compressed masonite with a hard shiny
surface.  Cost runs $10-$15 per sheet.

 You see the stuff in bathrooms a lot, as it's water-resistant.  Most
varieties have gold flecks for decoration.  You want the plain white
stuff for writing on; fortunately most places carry that too.

 A friend put several panels vertially on his shop walls and put a piece
of tape at waist height; his 4-year-old can draw anything he wants below
the tape line with his own set of dry-erase markers.  Kids love to write
on walls, it's a genetic imperative or something.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm