Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 23:25:00 -0500
-> Frankly, my wife is much, much more important to me than my cars.  I
-> can always buy another car; I can't replace my wife.

 On the inverse, if your relationship is so shaky something as
relatively unimportant as a car can endanger it...

 Cars don't get PMS, watch daytime TV, get pregnant, run off with
another owner, file for divorce, or sue for alimony.  Hmm... sounds
better all the time.

"Oooohhhh, car!  I love you, car!"
                                        - Annie Potts, "Corvette Summer"