blast cabinets

Subject: blast cabinets
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 13:21:58 -0500
When I started on my TR3 project I made a little (about 18" x 30") blast
cabinet.  For a number of reasons, (not the least of which is that it never
worked right for any length of time!) I am in the market for a factory made
unit.  I know that bigger is better, but this little one has done 90% of
what I need.  My questions is, without getting into the very big  units,
what is a nice size for the majority of the parts we run into on LBC's?  I
have looked at TIPS smallest free standing unit and it looks like it would
handle almost everything I would get into.  Any opinions are appreciated.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)