Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?

To: italian-cars@skipper.balltown.cma.com, autox@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?
From: jpeterson@CCGATE.HAC.COM
Date: Thu, 01 May 97 07:47:03 PST8
     Keeping in mind I'm not married and have no real clue as to how to
     approach this problem,

     How about;
     A. Its a great investment opportunity that will help US in the future.
     B. Let me have it for a year and if it is not working out then I'll
     get rid of it at a profit.
     C. Do you realize how good you would look in it dear?
     D. We'll take it on that romantic weekend to _______ that you've been
     wanting to go on.
     E. I won't make you change the oil even once.
     F. All of the above