Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?

To: rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com
Subject: Re: How to convince my wife I need another car?
From: ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov (Peter Schauss x 2014)
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 09:07:26 -0400
> From shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net Wed Apr 30 18:03 EDT 1997
> From: Ron Madurski <rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com>
> Subject: How to convince my wife I need another car?
>

> There is a car that I have wanted to buy for a long time.
>
> I found one at a VERY reasonable price.
>
> It's a few states away.
>
> So far my efforts to convince my wife that I need this car are failing.
>
> Please help me convince her that this is a good idea...
>
> Any and all suggestions/angles/bribes? would be appreciated.
>

> --
> Ron Madurski
> rmadursk@galaxy.galstar.com

If your wife is already against the idea before you have purchased the
car, the situation will only get worse after you buy it.

My wife loves both of my LBCs and the first one, the MG, was actually her
idea.  Nevertheless, she still gets frustrated with the amount of time
that I spend working on them.

Peter Schauss
ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov
schauss@worldnet.att.net