Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:45:14 -0600
On 2 Feb 2001, at 9:58, John Rockefeller wrote:

I used to be very considerate of my neighbors. I live in a subdivision
so when I had to run the shredder/lawn mower/air compressor or
anything that is noisy or otherwise obnoxious - I would always do it
during a weekday - never on sunday and never at night.
But you know what?  I noticed I was the only one being this
considerate. My yuppy neighbors with their million dollar homes
didn't give a rats a$$ about the noise their contruction made during
our garden/pool parties - early morn/late night or sundays.  Many
times we had to endure noxious fumes from neighbors homes
being built and painted or pesticides from these incessant
landscapers or worse - chemlawn people.
So I said - F all of them. Now, I don't care if they're having a
wedding next door - I am going to run my shredder or juice my
harley or play Black Sabbath as loud as I want to and they can all
kiss my american a$$.
As for losing my property rights - I get very passionate about my
rights. Dangerously so in fact.  I quote from The Godfather - "keep
your friends close but your enemies closer".  Overt agression will
only make them madder. One has to be subtle and strategic ;)~