[oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's
From: "Al&Judy" <cayfords@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:18:21 -0500
Got a call from the town office today, seems my neighbors object to my
"driveway art", elitist snobs that the are. I am awaiting printed versions
of the bylaws that pertain to my affliction, but will ask  in advance for
any creative solutions to "hide" my addiction. If anyone has a creative
solution to this problem, I would love to hear it.

Al
too many vehicles
too much time robbed earning the cash to pay for their restification