[oletrucks] Neighborhood Nazi's

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Neighborhood Nazi's
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:08:50 -0600
Yeah. $400 truck in shop to hide from neighbors while Explorer is outside in
the weather. But no complaints really. What bothers me is how for some
reason people don't come to you and ask you to remove your eyesore, they go
complain to the authorities and make a capital deal out of it right off the
bat! A simple conversation asking you to do something about it seems a bit
more intelligent. Once they call the authorities, we feel like taking out
the rocket launchers and phaser rifles to properly settle the dispute. I do
like the idea of putting a "For Sale" sign on the beast tho. I can see how
there isnt anything anyone could do about it then. Sometimes the simplest
solution...

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html