Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] neighborhood Nazi's
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 22:06:16 -0500
 Had a similar problem a few years back, solved it temporarily by moving said
vehicle to my son's yard next door, out of eyesight  of "supposed complainer".
Car sat there for 3 years before now becoming engine donor for my truck.
Anyways, village president, also my other neighbor, town plumber, building
inspector, etc, said to put a "for sale" sign on it. Car or truck cannot be
touched then. Legal technicality, he said. If asked the selling price, name some
high figure, so high that people would laugh and walk right on by. If however
some one says they'll take it, everybody is happy! No time limit on advertising
a vehicle for sale. Farm machinery is exempt, even in town. Tractor, even manure
spreader can sit forever. Would love to turn a manure spreader into a planter!!!

Ed in Mich.
'57 3100