Re: Carb Plumbing

To: MG-T <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb Plumbing
From: Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:07:18 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Bud Krueger wrote:

>      I'm not so sure of that.  For instance, the NEMGTR's Safety Fast
> inspection considers the routing of the tubes.  I'm not certain of the
> location of any particular photograph or drawing that shows the
> correct routing.  Nor do I feel at all certain that there is 'an'
> official routing.  It's very likely that there are still cars in
> museums that have the original tubes in them.  I'll bet that someone
> like Chip Old can tell you how they were routed.

Nope, not me.  I know I've seen old photos in which the (probably)
original routing was visible, but I don't have those photos and did not
comit the routing to memory.  Or if I did, those particular memory modules
died years ago.

--
Chip Old               1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  XPAG7430  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland     1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO  CT3479E