More Questions

To: "MG T Digest" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Questions
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:50:10 -0500
I just wanted to thank all of you who gave me hints on my trip to England.
The trip was great and the weather managed to hold out for us to see all
that we wanted to. However, I was quite disappointed on the MG side. We made
2 trips to Abingdon, which was a challenge, and both times the MGCC was
closed early.  We even called to make sure of their hours. Oh well, we saw
more of the sites that way and it will give us another reason to head back
to England if given the opportunity!!
My thoughts now return to my TF waiting patiently in the garage for driving
weather to return.  It appears that at one point a restoration had been done
on my car. My question to the list is in regard to its interior. Was the
original seat upholstery leather,vinyl,or a choice between the two?  What
other interior areas should have matching fabric(i.e.:padded dash area)?
What would be a good source for finding correct color combinations for
interior and exterior?
Were rear view mirrors mounted on the fenders an option? I have a single
mirror mounted to the frame of the front windshield.
Sorry if I have asked what has already been answered but that comes with
being new to the list.

TIA,
Marlene
54 MGTF