RE: More Questions

To: "'Marlene Rzepkowski'" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: More Questions
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:23:38 -0600
Answers inline:

 Was the
original seat upholstery leather,vinyl,or a choice between the two?
Leather faces with vinyl sides (on wearing edges. Vinyl covering on other
panels.

What
other interior areas should have matching fabric(i.e.:padded dash area)?

Dash, door panels, kick panels forward of the doors, and panels behind the
doors and over the wheel wells. A good panel kit will include all of these
pieces plus some extra vinyl for covering the minor trim pieces.

What would be a good source for finding correct color combinations for
interior and exterior?

In order of quality and price, least to most:
Moss Motors, Goleta California
Abingdon Spares, Walpole, New Hampshire
Brown and Gammons, Baldock, Hertfordshire, England
Wm. M. Collingburn, North Yorkshire, England.

Wm. M. (Mike) Collingburn is expensive, but I've never seen better
workmanship and quality.

Were rear view mirrors mounted on the fenders an option? I have a single
mirror mounted to the frame of the front windshield.

Yes, they were, just above the vertical centerline of the front wheels.

Sorry if I have asked what has already been answered but that comes with
being new to the list.

No problem. That's why we have such a list - to share the common knowledge.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
32 J2
36 PB Airline