RE: More Questions

To: MG T Digest <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: More Questions
From: Curtis Cook <ccook@ColoradoCollege.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:30:58 -0700
Marlene-  My TF-1500, an English car, had a windowframe mounted mirror,
attached with a sort of clothespin device.  I think it was aftermarket.
Standard in the U.S., I think, were the fender-mounts and the interior
center-mount.  My car may never have had the fender-mounts, however.  I
could see no evidence of it when I launched the restoration.  -Curtis