Re: enough is not enough, or is it?

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: enough is not enough, or is it?
From: Kellmg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:47:39 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/07/2002 1:44:23 AM Central Standard Time,
mgwizard@caloundra.net writes:

> Once a PA (as an example), always a PA or otherwise it is a FAKE.

That was a bad example Pip.
27 PAs became PBs.
I wonder if PB 0251 actually had it's chassis number changed.

I know that 25 of the PAs were reissued PB chassis numbers.

As for the discussion on the terminology,

"1) Using the English Language from the country where our cars were built,
you
simply cannot correctly apply the word Replica to a car not built (designated
& Guarantee serviced) at the Factory.  That is fact."

I, personally, feel the good old  English word Bastard is ideal.
Not to be confused with the term "it's a Bastard to work on."

Brian Kelly.