Re: Calibrating the Cube...

To: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Calibrating the Cube...
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:19:37 -0700
Don't kid yourself, Todd.   All caveats about the ratings needing more
tweaking aside, those are excellent scores.  Most of us use the adjusted
ratings most of the time, but there are exceptions.  Especially easy
courses, that would be courses with lots of same radius turns, over a
short (30 second or so) run, are easier to peg out the rating system.

But no matter how you slice it, you have to drive well to score that
well.

--Byron