Calibrating the Cube...

To: bshort@AFSinc.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Calibrating the Cube...
From: HUOA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:30:05 EDT
Sometimes I'll get a run that appears as if the cube wasn't correctly
calibrated.  Typically, the cube will not auto stop.  When I look at the run
afterwards I realize that the cube is getting a decel reading after I've come
to a complete stop.  Sometimes this reading is great enough (around .1 G or
so) to keep the palm from auto saving the run.  Strange thing is, prior runs
recorded fine and subsequent runs also recorded fine.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, should I not expect my overall scores to be similar from event to
event?  I've seen courses where an overall score in the 90% range felt like a
really awesome run and other events where an overall score in the low 80%
range felt equally as good to me.  Was I really driving that much worse on
the second day?

Rich Wayne