RE: 160 MPH Speedo

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: 160 MPH Speedo
From: Tim Putland <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 5:49:25 -0700
Now I know why I bought the 2000 this past summer. It runs, and needs some body
work. But it is still a 2000. And it keeps whispering solex solex solex to me
in my sleep!

I wonder why?

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.

---- Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net> wrote:

=============
Yeah, now I finally "get it", i.e. 2L/KA/SR/VG30/etc, etc. Sure was a blast
blowing past all the Dimes and other roadsters. I'm still hoping I'll be
satisfied w/ a well-tuned 1600 otherwise I better start saving my
pennies.<g>

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA