Re: 160 MPH Speedo

To: ppeters914@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 160 MPH Speedo
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:25:12 EDT
On twisty roads I give 2L roadsters and even Zs fits with my stock 1600. By
watching them you can see what the corner ahead is like and brake later and
hit  the corners harder. Once you hit the open road they can run off and leave
you.

keith

In a message dated 10/9/2006 4:39:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,